Erasa XEP 30
XEP 30 is a cutting-edge skincare technology inspired by nature. Created by pioneering scientists at BioMimetic Laboratories, XEP 30 is a biomimetic neuropeptide that helps relax deep lines, wrinkles, and frown lines. We co-developed this powerful new material with Activen International, in Switzerland, for exclusive use in Erasa XEP 30 products.
Through the synergistic effects of neuropeptides, vitamins, anti-inflammatory, and collagen-building materials, Erasa XEP 30 is also able to:
Reduce deep frown & expression lines
Refine skin texture
Even skin tone
Brighten dark age spots
This complex gently works beneath the skin’s surface day by day, helping to relax the forehead and facial areas; thus smoothing lines and wrinkles, with results in just 2 weeks.
XEP 30 is a biomimetic neuropeptide which helps relax deep lines, wrinkles and frown lines. We co-developed this powerful new material with Activen International, in Switzerland, for exclusive use in Erasa XEP 30 products patented.
X50 is an exclusive, targeted delivery system of two neuropeptides that directs actives specifically to the skin cells that help to relax lines and wrinkles.
Acetyl hexapeptide-3 is a widely used synthetic neuropeptide anti-wrinkle cosmetics ingredient.This peptide targets the same molecular pathway resulting in gentle wrinkle relaxing effects.
Proprietary Whey Protein
Whey Protein stimulates skin cells to produce NEW collagen and has moisture-retaining properties.
Anti-aging, skin firming, collagen boosting and skin renewal
Form of Vitamin B3.Potent cell-communicating ingredient that can improve skin's elasticity, dramatically enhance its barrier function, help reduce discoloration, and revive skin's healthy tone and texture.
97% Pure Glabridin
Glabridin is a powerful anti-inflammatory and skin lightening ingredient found in Licorice Root Extract. We are able to make this purity via a specialty engineering process developed by our Skyler Affiliate supplier.
Anti-inflammatory and evens skin tone, reduces age spots
Magnolia, Boswellia and White Birch
Erasa contains a proprietary combination of scientifically proven, natural anti-inflammatory extracts specifically formulated to block skin inflammation.
Creatinine provides energy to cells, promoting the health and metabolism of cells which in turn assists in building more collagen.
Anti-wrinkle and collagen boosting
Proprietary polymers & micro spheres
Erasa helps skin look fabulous immediately by featuring polymers and microspheres that even skin tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Evens skin tone and reduces wrinkles
Full ingredients list:
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Amodimethicone, Steareth-21, Mica, Creatine, Niacinamide, Whey Protein, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Mu-Conotoxin Cniiic, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52, Pamitoyl Heptapeptide-18, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glabridin, Sucrose, Glycine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Caffeine, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Oleic Acid, Laureth-12, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, VP/VA Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Darutoside, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Dimethylacrylamide Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Carbomer, Dextran, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Red No. 4 (CI 14700)
For best results, apply Erasa to clean, dry skin in the A.M. and P.M. as the first step in your usual skincare routine. Dispense a small amount (2 to 3 pumps) onto your fingertips and quickly blend a thin, even layer over the entire face and under eyes. Wait a few seconds before applying additional products. In the A.M. follow with an SPF moisturizer to help maintain your newly younger looking skin. Before bed follow with night cream. Can be used on neck and décolletage as well.
- A little goes a long way! Erasa is concentrated, so 2 to 3 pumps do spread over your entire face. If you find the product absorbs too quickly dispense onto fingertip and dab and blend into sections of the face at a time.
- You can apply your daytime moisturizer and foundation or your night cream over Erasa. The smooth finish of this concentrate makes a great primer for makeup! It will help your makeup wear much longer, even though over time you will find you will need less and less for perfect-looking skin.
- Erasa provides moisture to the skin, but most people will need to use a moisturizer over Erasa, especially in the winter months. We suggest one with an SPF 30 for the daytime.
- Do your products contain parabens? No. Erasa products are paraben-free.
- How soon can I expect to see results? You will see results immediately and long term. Clinical tests showed significant improvements beginning in 14 days.
- How long does the product last? 8-10 weeks on average
- If I stop using the product will it reverse the improvements in my skin? Future exposure to sun, pollution and other stresses will eventually deteriorate the benefits from using Erasa.
- Can all skin types and colors use Erasa? Yes, Erasa is for all skin types and colors.
- Can you use Erasa Xep 30 before or after using Retin-A or Renova? As with all drug related products, we advise you to ask your dermatologist. However, many of our customers have used Erasa with Retin-A. Use Retin-A first and follow with Erasa. Eventually you will find you no longer need your Retin-A.
- Can person’s with Rosacea use Erasa? We recommend you ask your dermatologist. However many of our customers with Rosacea have had excellent results in reducing redness when using Erasa.
- Is the product safe to use when pregnant or nursing? While there are no contraindications for use, it is recommended to consult your physician prior to use.
- What happens if my skin turns red after using Erasa? While rare, some people may experience a flushing or skin reddening result after using Erasa. This sometimes happens if one is sensitive to Niacinamide or vitamin B3. It is temporary and will subside over time. The skin usually adapts and no long reacts. If reactions are more intense, please refrain from use and consult your physician.
Does Erasa offer a guarantee on its products? Erasa stands behind its product with a 100% guarantee.
- If your doctor advises you to avoid Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), can you use Erasa. For individuals with Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) allergies or those on prescription drugs for which it is not recommended, it is best to consult your physician before use.
- Does your company test their products on animals? BioMimetic Laboratories/ Erasa Skincare does not conduct tests for cosmetic products on animals. We are convinced that the development of cosmetic products must avoid the utilization of test animals. This policy not only meets the wishes of many consumers, but also reflect the progress of scientific research and the corresponding legal requirements.
- What kind of product safety testing do you do? Extensive in-vitro and in-vivo safety testing was performed. Preliminary testing was performed using the animal alternative EpiDerm™ and EpiOcular™ tissue model invitro toxicity testing system. Followed by large Repeat Insult Patch testing on human panels, to ensure no sensitivity to the product. And lastly, Dermatologist supervised in-use studies.
- Who performed your clinical studies? All of Erasa’s clinical tests are conducted at AMA Laboratories, Inc. one of the most reputed labs in the industry. It is an independent testing facility with almost three decades of experience conducting clinical trials for manufacturers and formulators in the Cosmetic, Over-the-Counter (OTC) Drug, and Health & Beauty Aids (HBA), Household, Automotive and Medical Device industries. They are registered with the FDA and certified by ISO 9001-2008 in accordance with their requirements. The company conducts state-of-the-art testing in RIPT/Safety, Infrared Testing (IRPF), SPF Determinations, Claim Substantiation with Biophysical Measurements, In-Vitro Studies and unique Matched Scientific Photography (MSP) using AMA’s PhotoGrammetrix (PhGx) System.